I have been wanting to start our workshops and courses, but with my butterfly brain I found it hard to decide what to do first. We already have our free e-book and free Ta-Dah! course available, but I wanted to do more… I decided to ask what the real issues are for families trying to budget and be more ethical in our Facebook Group – and from that poll the clear winner was Meal Planning.
So – our first email course will be to share how we meal plan and source our food to balance the budget and try to reduce food waste. As with all things in life there are lots of ways to do this, and in fact if you search on line you would find mountains of information – what is special about our course is that’s it a more personal and practical suggestion. It’s about what we actually do in real life! If you have been following us for a while you will know that part of our plan it to be open and honest about what we do and why – and that we’re not perfect or pretending to be. We don’t filter too much here, as parents it’s so demoralising when you see other people who seem to have it all together when you are falling apart.
When you buy the course from our shop, you will receive five emails over five days –
- Welcome email with description of the course and contents info – with an invitation to a separate thread in our Facebook Group for Q&A
- Meal Planning video with Claire – explaining and demonstrating what we do and why
- Meal Planning resources and printables
- Sourcing Your Food video with Claire – discussing many ideas for how to source good value, low waste food (and a few non-food ideas too!)
- Sourcing Your Food resources and printables – by now you will be a meal planning ninja x
We try to make sure that what we do has some value or impact, so you will also receive a feedback email to check your thoughts about the course and anything you would like to let us know.