Again this is really something you can start doing, and keep doing, all year round. You just need to have a place to keep them… and that’s vouchers and money off coupons for days out. They can appear in lots of odd places, we got some from school for local attractions and in a local family magazine. You may not use them, but I like to have things for emergencies or ‘just in case’… for example we have some family visiting so will have extra adults available making a trip to somewhere with rides much more likely!
Other places to check out:
- There are sites online to find vouchers or look at using your loyalty points with Tesco, Nectar etc.
- Most attractions offer a discount for booking in advance on line if you go to them direct
- Groupon and Wowcher for discounts
- Membership deals will often be available and may save you money if you can go back enough times
- Some tickets allow you a second visit for free